My Personal Routine for a getting a #6pack
- Getting your #abs to show is about lowering your body fat. The best way to do this is through proper nutrition.
“Failing to plan is planning to fail.” I plan my meals beforehand so I’m less likely to binge. You don’t need to completely cut out all sweets and desserts (though I suggest you limit them as much as possible) but you need to have a calorie deficit in order to lose fat.
- My macro breakdown when I’m cutting is around 60g of Fat, 160g of Carb, 220g of Protein. I eat every 2 - 3 hours. My only grain/starch is steel cut oats as my first meal of the day.
- there are many different philosophies on working out your abs. For me, I found hitting them hard 3x per week, never 2 days in a row, works best. For those who prefer to do abs daily, make sure you’re always changing up the exercises. Try alternating between stabilizing and movement exercises.
- My current ab routine is P90X Ab Ripper and planks.
- Lack of sleep promotes fat storage, which obviously isn’t ideal if you want your 6 pack to show.
- I make sure to get around 6 - 7 hours a night.
- Different sources say different amounts. All agree that water is crucial for getting into shape, although more isn’t always better.
- I don’t keep an exact count of how much I drink but it’s between 100 & 140oz.
#fit #fitness #shredded #bodybuilding #gym #nofilter #instagood #me #follow